Despite everyone saying it was whatever day it is now, it’s actually the year 2015 that Marty McFly and Doc Brown travel to in the second Back to the Future film.
All films set in the future make predictions of varying quality about the future, and Marty’s adventures are no exception! Let’s see how Robert Zemeckis, Bob Gale, Steven Spielberg and a merry band of future experts did in their guessing of what the future would be like. And that.
1) Flying cars – WRONG although there are kind of flying trains, called planes
2) Michael J Fox’s children looking identical to Michael J Fox – WRONG although they do resemble him a bit
3) Black & Decker diversifying into food preparation – WRONG they mainly do drills and that
4) Gray’s Sports Almanac 1950-2000 is a book that is available to buy – WRONG nobody has made this book
5) Cafe 80s is a popular 1980s themed restaurant in Hill Valley – WRONG they actually went into liquidation in 2011.
So there you have it. Back the drawing board, back to the future ha ha ha haby