1) Jeremy Corbyn’s favourite TV show of all time is “Jossy’s Giants”
In an interview in 2004 Corbyn announced that his favourite TV show was 1980s BBC children’s comedy-drama “Jossy’s Giants”. He used to cycle home from Parliament to his Islington home at 4pm every Thursday to watch the exciting football related show. Said Corbyn “I saw myself in Jossy; a maverick, yet a maverick who could lead the Labour party. Or a football team.”
2) He doesn’t have a favourite Spice Girl
In 1997, at the height of Spice Fever, Corbyn stated at Prime Minister’s Questions “I do not have a favourite Spice Girl, nor will I ever have a favourite Spice Girl”.
His favourite former Spice Girl is Geri Halliwell.
3) When you go type “Jeremy Corbyn Your Mum” into Google Image Search for some reason this picture of him and Gerry Adams comes up and I can’t be bothered to look up the context but I’m sure it’s just a beard convention or something,
4) Jeremy Corbyn has never killed a man, or has he?
He definitely hasn’t, but once, he might have done. There are lots of things we don’t know about. Think about that.
5) Jeremy has only read one book and that book was a short biography of Terry Wogan written from the perspective of Spandau Ballet bassist Martin Kemp which was written by Liz Kendall’s Mum
In an article for Cosmopolitan in 1989 Corbyn stated that he is generally too busy with left wing politics for reading but that he recently finished reading “Terry’s GOLD: The Life Of Terry Wogan As Told By Martin Kemp Out Of Spandau Ballet” by Mrs Kendall.
6) Jeremy Corbyn looks like a disappointed train driver
Perhaps he is disappointed that the railways are privatised. Or perhaps he is disappointed that he has to do night shifts.